Monday, August 26, 2013

My First Try At The Blogging Business

This is the first sentence of my first post of my first blog.  I wonder if I still have my Facebook friends out there.  I haven't been very prolific on my Facebook musings for a long time and for that I beg your forgiveness.  It's not that I haven't had insights in the late nights, it's just that I'm writing and writing and writing on my book and it doesn't seem to get finished.  I am hitting a wall so maybe this blog will re-ignite my insights in the late night.


1 comment:

  1. Dave,
    It's so good to see that you've finally come over to the blog side of life. You'll find that people hang on your every word and miss you terribly when you don't make an entry. Don't disappoint your public--just let it all out on your blog. I love you! Deb

    ReplyDelete