Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Confusion reigns at my house in the dark

It's a miracle, I can see. But my spacebar stilldoesn'twork.  I am so happy that there are still people out there reading.  Since I am shifting to writing.  I have been working on my book, The Hours Of Night, for almost 2 long years.  Trying to balance it between working, my responsibilities at church and writings poetry whenever I need a break from the book.  Averaging only 2 hours a night is not going to make me famous anytime soon.  I must admit I have never liked reading that much except for the books I had to read for my education.  I still can't believe I made it through four years of grad school.

Back to not liking reading.  Even though this is true, I do like the book myself. I've heard that if an author likes his own writing there is a chance that others will too.  Or it might be the other way around.  Or if you knew me you would go back to reading the daily comics.

Even though I have been AWOL for along time I have kept up with my viewing of life and people through my magic mirror.

My intentions for this blog is to share myself with you and maybe it will strike a chord and you can respond to it.  the other reason is to introduce you to the author and writer side of me.

It is getting early in this time zone so I am all about getting to bed tonight or rather this morning.  A few hours is better than having someone hit you in the mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment