Sunday, October 27, 2013

the Confused Man #4 (pay it forward)

The Hours of Night
by
The Confused Man #4
I feel that soon I shall have to change my name.  I am getting less and less confused and with no end in sight.  Soon I will be like those that read this.  I am sure that the numbers are getting smaller and smaller every day.  But look on the bright side.  I started at zero.  If you can maintain this position, you will never have very far to fall. 
I am going to be free of the shackles that have held me for so long.  I will have a chance to introduce you to my book and my poetry.  But for now I will try to empty myself of all the meaningless words and thoughts I still have left in my mind.  This shouldn't take long, oh!, ouch, gee what was that, look out, Ouj, I remember that, you little, how could you, I never, wait I will do it, your the best, you're the worst, OOOh!  I feel better now, how 'bout you?
Now on to more important things.  I have just finished writing one page explanations of my series of drawings and the written words that focus on The Gospel of John, Miracles and Hands of Faith.  After  finishing the three of them which took me since 2005 I realized that they were very hard to describe.  I have the three of them hanging at the North Fresno Church in the boardroom. 
I should put copies of them here if I can enlist the help of the tech person in the family.  Assuming that this will indeed happen I shall begin to sign off.  I believe I will put some excerpts from my writing in the next blog offering.  Good morning to you and have a great Sunday.  Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
Page one, boy am I hitting the artificial barrier that artists get.  The writer's cramp.  That's all I need.  Let me bring you up to date until the cramp dies its own death and I can again thrill you with my verbal and mental dexterity. 
This is what writer's call a backward story. I'll try to put all the elements of a story together into one integrated whole.  Stir it up and make a pie for little Jack Horner that he can eat with his curds and whey. 
The story behind the story is David, who has an excellent memory for spiritual relationships.  It seems he can see into a person's soul, which makes him a valuable person to have on a Deliverance Team but not so much for the regular relationships with friends and family.
The more that David gets into deliverance and exorcisms the more he remembers about his past, particularly his life  threatening illness at age 3, his coma and seemingly perfect recovery from polio when his father ended up being paralyzed.  It's a sad story but the backward story is full of promise and sometimes even joy.  Ya know, a person's life is jammed packed full of people.   Friends, family, caregivers and caretakers.  Even animals can become important parts of the puzzle of life.  The story is all about how full or empty life can be and winding its way through each person's life, is our personal relationship to our God.  So let's get on with it.  If one of you were astute (like me) it would be very interesting to put mine and Debbie's blogs together to compare them and see how compatible we really are.   But if any of you were really astute you wouldn't be reading my blog in the first place.  See you again soon on the pages of the Hours of Night with a most confused writer.  But one who has access to a truly magic mirror. 
Signed: Mr Confused aka David Friedman aka David Friesen.  END


No comments:

Post a Comment